Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is there a way to learn krav mag well from my house?

you see i want to learn martial art but my dad can't seem to get in contact to a martial arts master and i am sort of tired of waiting. so i can tell you two things i am skinny and big not sure about strong but i think from a scale to one to ten i would be 5. so you see there is a large amount of bullies in my class (3!!!!!) i know what your thinking but that is half my class! i have 6 people in my class if you want me to do the math. know you see i am worried they will somehow corner me out of school and force me into a fight since well they decided i am a nice person to pick on it would make my life easier if i knew how to protect my self if that happened i am at the summer holidays and i hoped by next year i would be stronger then them. there is one of them who is even taller then me and fat that is a major Advantage if you don't know how to fight is there a way to get stronger then him in 2 months from your hose without a teacher!?

No comments:

Post a Comment