Sunday, July 17, 2011

My grandpa has a court order to stay out of his house...?

My poor Grandpa is in a battle with my crazy uncle who has control over my Grandpa my Grandma isn't right in her mind and my uncle takes full advantage of it and took my Grandma downtown to the fort.lauderdale court house and had her fill out paperwork to get a a court order against my Grandpa (my uncle doesn't live with them) this is the 2nd time this has happened and last time come to when they had to go to court my Grandma said she wants him to come home that's when she was ok in the head but now this is getting crazy my uncle is now at the house and screams to my grandpa like a child your not getting your house or your money which he cant touch right now is there anyway to stop my uncle from ruining my grandpas life? he pretty much feeds my Grandma bullshit and most likely made **** up in the court order to get it against him. My Grandpa had a tow truck get his car towed to a repair shop and had to get the police to meet him at the house because my uncle scared off the first tow truck guy so my Grandpa called police to meet him at the house...i just need advice on what my Grandpa should do towards court time...

No comments:

Post a Comment