Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Help!!! boy problem PLESE HELP?

ok so i went out with this boy for 5 monthes we had a really good relationship,til the 4rth month we started to argue a little bit,but we would work threw it,and everything was really good. ill admit i could be a little hard on him somtimes and he cant always be the nicest to me. i also have a really bad heart im in and out of the hospital constantly now cause of it,i dont have the best heath and im only 14. well a few days i wanted to talk to hm about somthing that was bothering me,it was that i felt like it was hard to spend time with him because he was always with his one of his friends,i dont mind when hes with his friends,and i want to spend as much time as i can with him before i get really sick.i mightve came off a little strong on him,but i wasnt trying to start a fight AT ALL.things got very out proportion,i said i couldnt do this anymore,meaning i couldnt fight with him not break up,he took it the wrong way i guess.later we kinda made up..or what seemed like we did. later that night i wasnt doing well at all.i was in the hospital,doing really bad. and he broke up with me,knowing how sick i was in the hospital.after 5monthes he broke up with me threw text while knowing i was in the hospital, im really hurt.i was in the hospital for like 4 more days,i got out. then we both got on good terms.we hungout yeaterday and i relize i still love him. lastnight i was texting him and i asked him how he got over me so quickly he said he doesent let the feelings he still has for me over power him.he also said us beiing friends helps him get over the fact he lost me because im not gone .he said he doesent want to be with me but he doesent want to lose me. what is he trying to tell me what is really going on? today i decided im not talking to him til he talks to me.also i gave him a book for his birthday it was lilke letters to him for everyday we went out and he also told me lastnight he doesent wanna get rid of it..he claims he doesent like me anymore,but still has feelings,we only been broken up for like 5 days. im not sure how he feels,or what i shoyuld do,can anybody help me out? what should i do? does he still like me? spry fpor the missplellings im on my cell phone

No comments:

Post a Comment